We are very much looking forward to spending a couple of months in the UK in April and May, 2023.
It’s a great time for us to catch up with our families and friends, and our incredible supporters, as well as sorting out some essentials like medical and dental checks, visits to the opticians and, of course, shopping for everything we’ll need to take back to Liberia with us. In order to keep track of where we’ll be when, we have put together a calendar showing our locations within the UK.
If you would like to book some time with us, either for an event or to get together for a meal or a coffee, please do let us know! We’ll keep the calendar up to date, booking in days and evenings as they fill up, so send us an email if there’s a time you’d like to slot in and we’ll block it out in the calendar.
Some things are still subject to change based on accomodation options and the like, but we’ll do our best to keep you updated.
Please note: You may need to click the left and right arrows above the calendar to change the months to April and May, 2023.
Confirmed Speaking Engagements:
- Connect Church Maidstone – Sunday 16th April, 10:30 – MAF update and Becky preaching
- Testwood Baptist Church – Sunday 23rd, 09:30 and 11:15 – Becky preaching
- Testwood Baptist Church – Sunday 30th April, 18:30 – MAF update and encouragement
- Hungerford Methodist Church – Monday 24th April (evening) – MAF update and encouragement
- North Bradley Baptist Church, Together Group – Wednesday 3rd May, 11:00 – MAF update and encouragement
- One Church Gloucester – Sunday 7th May
- St Margaret’s Church, Angmering – Saturday 13th May, 18:30 – dinner and MAF update
- St Margaret’s Church, Angmering – Sunday 14th May – brief MAF update, 10:00
- St Katharine’s Church, Holt – Sunday 21st May, 10:30 – MAF update and Becky preaching